Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Pop-splat

 

“A prominent businessman is murdered in an apparent hijacking. For Matt Dreyer the death of his father seems like murder most foul. This disturbed Hamlet of the 21st century sets off on a tortuous and bloody hell ride to track down his father’s killers. Ian Martin's POP-Splat looks at today’s South Africa through cynical eyes and uses his unique brand of sick humor to satirize a sick society.”

I published Pop-splat in 2008, and the issues the novel deals with seem as relevant today as they did 14 years ago.

Copies of the paperback are available for R80. Contact me on 078 455 7355.

To view my longer work as an author, you can find me on Smashwords here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Shot

  In my early twenties I went on a mission to take a drink in every bar in Cape Town. Not because I was particularly thirsty, but because I ...